When you become a member of the Long Island Curling Club, you gain access to numerous benefits. For one year after you register, highlights of membership include:
- Ability to register for all LICC leagues (Additional per-league fee required. "Full" members only.)
- Ability to play as a spare in any league, at no additional cost
- Membership in the Grand National Curling Club region and the United States Curling Association. These memberships provide newsletters, with updates on all other curling clubs in the United States.
- Eligibility to represent LICC in bonspiels (tournaments) in the area, across the country, and around the world! There are bonspiels for all levels of experience, including new curlers. Most are very social and laid-back, and a great way to meet curlers from all over!
- Participation in club practice sessions
- Participation in club events, such as single-day "friendly" competitions, instructional clinics, and more.
- All USA Curling membership benefits
We offer special discounts for new curlers, and no matter when you join, your membership is good for one year - so it's always a good time to join the club!
Before joining, we recommend trying one of our public events, such as our popular Learn to Curl class. Once you know you're ready to join the club, go right ahead and sign up (CLICK HERE)!